Wieliczka Slat Mine
Wieliczka Salt Mine is a beautiful and interesting place to visit. It is located near Krakow, only 15 km from. This Mine is connected with a legend about St Kinga -Quin of Poland. There is one chamber dedicated to St Kinga and, what is the most interesting, this is the biggest underground temple in whole world. The length is 54 metres, the width is approximately 18 metres and the high is 12 metres. The chapel is located 101 metres underground. All Mine reaches a depth of 327 metres. There are also underground banquet hall and it is available to rent. The visitors can admire many interesting states for example statue of Mikolaj Kopernik located in chamber dedicated to him. This is one of the most unique places in the world and it is listed on UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- The tour includes 2,5 hours of sightseeing with a professional guide.
- Usually, the time to start the tour is about 8.30 to 9.30 a.m.
- There is possibility to stop for a lunch break after the sightseeing with no extra charges.
- We offer also combined Tour: Auschwitz-Birkenau & Salt Mine Tour .
about 3 hours
about 4 hours
about 6,5 hours
THE RIDE LASTS
0,5 hour each way
1,5 hour each way
2 hour each way
about 15 km
about 90 km
about 100 km
Prices of guide services with entry tickets to Wieliczka Salt Mine:
The Price of the Tour includes:
- Individual entry ticket: .... PLN / … EUR a person
- Entry ticket for group of 1 to 10 persons: … PLN / … EUR
- Entry ticket for group of 10 to 30 persons: … PLN / … EUR
- guided tour
- entry tickets.
- transfer (our driver will pick you up from your hotel, airport or any place you wish)
- private, air-conditioned Mercedes Car/Van
- assistance of our English-speaking driver’s
- all vehicle, fuel costs
- any parking charges
Prices in PLN
|1 to 4 persons||4 to 6 persons||6 to 10 persons||10 to 12 persons||12 to 22 persons||22 to 30 persons||more|
|from Krakow||…||….||….||…||….||…||contact us|
*Prices in PLN per group with: transport, parking, guide service and entry included