Czestochowa – Jasna Gora Monastery
Czestochowa is the spritual capital of Poland, and it is the destination of many pilgrimage from whole Poland. On the Hill of Jasna Gora there is a Pauline Monastery with the painting of the Black Madonna of Częstochowa, which is considered as a miraculous, and because of that every year the Jasna Gora Monastery is visited by millions of pilgrims. The Icon of Virgin Mary is located in small Gothic chapel of the sanctuary. There is also a baroque part of monastery. The visitor and pilgrims have opportunity to admire the incredible view of Czestochowa panorama from the 105 metres high 105 Tower.
The treasure is very interesting for visitors. There are exhibitions of the richness votive – gifherets to Black Madonna from past centuries, like: jewelery, silverware, pearl, liturgy items, and more.
There is also The Museum of the 600th Year Anniversary of Jasna Gora, available to visting, as also the 18th century library with richness collection of old books.
Czestochowa Black Madonna Tour
- The tour includes 1,5 hours of sightseeing with a professional guide.
- Usually, the time to start the tour is about 8.30 to 9.30 a.m.
- There is possibility to stop for a lunch break after the sightseeing with no extra charges.
about 8 hours
about 6,5 hours
about 10,5 hours
THE RIDE LASTS
2 hour each way
1,15 hour each way
3,15 hour each way
about 140 km
about 75 km
about 240 km
Prices of guide services with entry tickets to Wieliczka Salt Mine:
The Price of the Tour includes:
- Individual entry ticket: .... PLN / … EUR a person
- Entry ticket for group of 1 to 10 persons: … PLN / … EUR
- Entry ticket for group of 10 to 30 persons: … PLN / … EUR
- guided tour
- entry tickets.
- transfer (our driver will pick you up from your hotel, airport or any place you wish)
- private, air-conditioned Mercedes Car/Van
- assistance of our English-speaking driver’s
- all vehicle, fuel costs
- any parking charges
Prices in PLN
|1 to 4 persons||4 to 6 persons||6 to 10 persons||10 to 12 persons||12 to 22 persons||22 to 30 persons||more|
|from Krakow||…||….||….||…||….||…||contact us|
*Prices in PLN per group with: transport, parking, guide service and entry included