Auschwitz-Birkenau and Schindler’s Factory have a common history going back to times of World War II.The Schindler’s Factory is located in Jewish district in Krakow and there were employed many Jews. This job give them protection from a deportation to the Nazi concentration camp in Auschwitz. Oscar Schindler – the German owner of Factory become famous because of his determinedness. Even when the transport of his employers was directed to Auschwitz-Birkenau, he was able to draw out them from the concentration camp. He moved 1,200 of Fcatory’s employers to his factory in Brünnlitz in October 1944. He spent his money for bribes to save his employers. Auschwitz-Birkenau and Schindler’s Factory are vary important places for Jews and for whole world. They are warning and inspiration for other people and artists.
Auschwitz-Birkenau & Schindler’s FactoryTour
- The tour includes 3,5 hours of Auschwitz-Birkenau museum sightseeing with a professional guide and about 1,5 to 2 hours of Schindler’s Fcatory sightseeing.
- Usually, the time to start the tour is about 8.30 to 9.30 a.m.
- There is possibility to stop for a lunch break after the sightseeing with no extra charges.
about 8 hours
about 10 hours
about 10,5 hours
THE RIDE LASTS
1,5 hour to/from Auschwitz + 1 hour to Krakow
1 hour to/from Auschwitz + 1 hour to Krakow
2,5 hour to/from Auschwitz + 1 hour to Krakow
Price of the Tour includes:
- entry tickets to Auschwitz-Birkeanu and Schindler’s Fcatory
- guide in Auschwitz-Birkenau
- transfer (our driver will pick you up from your hotel, airport or any place you wish)
- private, air-conditioned Mercedes Car/Van
- assistance of our English-speaking driver’s
- all vehicle, fuel costs
- any parking charges
Prices in PLN
|Number of persons||1 to 4 persons||4 to 6 persons||6 to 10 persons||10 to 12 persons||12 to 22 persons||22 to 30 persons||more|
|from Krakow||…||…||…||…||…||…||contact us|
*Prices in PLN per group with: transport, parking, guide service and entry included