Auschwitz- Birkenau Museum
Auschwitz-Birkenau is a very special place, where cruelty of human reached the top. During the World War two Auschwitz-birkenau was one of the biggest concentration and extermination camps of Nazi Germany, where Polish and Jewish people were dying because of their nationality or their Religion. The heart-piercing exhibitions of Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum let you realize, about what happened here in that days. Some of the visitors cant stand this views, It is place for mentally strong people. There are thousands of possessions of prisoners like garments, shoes, suitcases, kitchen utensils, prisons letters and even prisons works of art. Visitors can see the collections of artificial limbs worn by victims, as also very shocking exhibition of hair. That will give You an overview of the size of Nazi cruelty.
Since the beginning of the World War II this was a place of extermination of at least 1.1 million people, including Jewish, Poles, Romani, Sinti, Soviet prisoners of war, homosexuals and Jehovah’s Witnesses. It was a place where Nazi Germans wanted to execute “Final Solution to the Jewish question”. The prisoners were killed with the Zyklon B in gas chambers, used as a labourers, or to medical experiments. Many of those died of starvation or infection diseases.
- The tour includes 3,5 hours of sightseeing with a professional guide.
- Usually, the time to start the tour is about 8.30 to 9.30 a.m.
- There is possibility to stop for a lunch break after the sightseeing with no extra charges.
- There is possibility to take a combined tour and in one day visit Auschwitz-Birkenau & Schindler’s Factory.
about 6,5 hours
about 5,5 hours
about 8,5 hours
THE RIDE LASTS
1,5 hour each way
1 hour each way
2,5 hour each way
about 70 km
about 40 km
about 130 km
Prices of guide services with entry tickets to Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum:
The Price of the Tour includes:
- regular group guided tour in any available language: 40 PLN / 10 EUR a person
- private guided tour in any available language: 300 PLN / 75 EUR per group of 1 to 10 persons.
- private guided tour in any available language: 450 PLN / 113 EUR per group of 10 to 30 persons.
- transfer (our driver will pick you up from your hotel, airport or any place you wish)
- private, air-conditioned Mercedes Car/Van
- assistance of our English-speaking driver’s
- all vehicle, fuel costs
- any parking charges
- guided tour
- entry tickets.
Prices in PLN
|1 to 4 persons||4 to 6 persons||6 to 10 persons||10 to 12 persons||12 to 22 persons||22 to 30 persons||more|
|from Krakow||710||760||810||1060||1210||1360||contact us|
*Prices in PLN per group with: transport, parking, guide service and entry included